Monday, May 29, 2017

May Whatever, 2017

Ahoy!  This is Sweet Sue posting to the blog.  Phil and I are here for a long weekend, and having such a great time!!!  We had some travel issues, but arrived Thursday evening.  Friday was a fantastic trip up the Hudson River to Kingston, where we've stayed for 2 nights.  I am in heaven, since I have been visiting the Catskill Region my entire life, and love coming up here.  We all walked the Mid-Hudson bridge, had lunch in Poughkeepsie, and back across the bridge before visiting Woodstock and my favorite Crafts store. 
We also had two good visits with my brother Kurt, sister-in-law Sue, and my niece and her husband - Liz and Drew.  We went to their house for dinner last night.  Five dogs were in attendance, as Liz and Drew travel with their three, joining Kurt and Sue's 2.   We spared Roofus and left her home on the boat.
As I write, Ken is powering up for our trip up-river to Albany.  We spend the night, and go back home tomorrow.
What a wonderful time we are having.  Ken and Linda have been so generous.  Am truly lucky to have such good friends and family. 
We are now in Albany, and waiting for our cab to the airport.  What a great time we had!  The ride to Albany was fantastic, and the locks are amazing to see.  Now its time to return to my regular life.  Thank you Linda and Ken for a wonderful time!

p.s. And Roofus too. . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys got to visit and had a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete